This course is designed to provide the dental practitioners with an overview in managing ectopic teeth from detailed assessments to surgical techniques to optimise outcomes.
- To increase awareness of diagnostic methods for identifying ectopic teeth
- To identify key features in radiographic interpretation and appreciate the role of CBCT in surgical planning.
- To appreciate the treatment rationale for management of ectopic teeth from a multidisciplinary perspective.
- To discuss minimally invasive surgical techniques and methods to reduce re-exposure of exposure ectopic
- To provide awareness of bone preservation methods for removal of ectopic teeth.